Thursday, March 5, 2009

How to Make a Relationship Work

Love is a wonderful gift that God had given us. It gives us joy, happiness and laughter, but sometimes for others love leads to sadness, sorrow, pain and hatred. I would like to correct that wrong perception about love, because for me, love only gives positive feelings like joy and happiness. It does not hurt a person, but it makes a person stronger. True love never leads to sadness and pain cause if you really love someone you’ll be happy for her/him with or without you in his/her life. Love is simply feeling good and being happy towards other person’s happiness.
Today, we often see relationships that last only a few months or years. Some even last only for days. I would like to share to you my guide for a successful relationship. This is from my personal experience in life and I hope that this guide can help you. You may or may not believe/follow this, but it works pretty well with me.

TIPS for a successful relationship!

1. FAITH in God.
When I was in my elementary years my brother always had this saying for a girl, “I do believe from God above, created you for me to love. He picks you up among the rest, because for Him you are the best.” Now I know that it’s true because He really is the reason for everything so don’t forget Him. He’s the one who chooses the person whom we are going to share our lives with. He guides us to our journey in life and picks up the best partner that will serve as our other half for our lives to be more meaningful.

2.. TRUST.
Trust is very important to a relationship. It makes one another secured and confident towards their relationship. From what I experience in my past relationships, without trust, there will always be doubt that most of the time leads to quarrel or fights.
I don’t do this but most men do – When the girl starts to have this doubt because of distrust to her partner, Girls never stop asking questions that irritates boys like... “Sino kasama mo?”, “Who’s texting you?” “Where were you last night?” so men sometimes lie about these things just to make his girl shut up. Bottom line is.. the start of men being dishonest.

3. HONESTY.
As what they say, “The truth will set you free”. Hehehe… As much as possible I don’t lie to my partner. Even if by saying the truth will only hurt her. If you’re wondering why, the answer is very simple. It would hurt her more if she finds it out (that you’ve done something wrong) from other people and not from you. Remember, you can’t keep a secret forever. Time will always come for your secret to unfold. Just be honest to her, sooner or later she’ll forgive you knowing that you’ve been honest to her, you have regrets and your asking for forgiveness.

4. COMMUNICATION.
Good communication is very important and essential to a successful relationship. This is associated with honesty. It enables both partners to talk openly about a situation or problem and express themselves freely. It also enables us to learn how to share things to our partner.
Saying ones feeling, emotions, needs and wants will enable your partner to think for immediate solution or ways to resolve any problems. I always say this to my partner “If you have a problem, tell me. Let’s talk about it and try to fix things up”. When I’m the one who has a problem I’m always open to her and I also seek her advice.
Another important thing, when your partner tells you something about his/her problem, listen to him/her. Remember “a good speaker is a good listener”. In that way you’ll be able to understand him/her more and come up to a more effective solution.

5. TIME.
Always make time for each other. No matter how busy your schedule is, be sure to have time for your partner. If possible, make her/him feel special everyday. There are times that we have regrets to things that we could have done for him/her when we still got a chance.

6 comments:

  1. Guys! please do leave some comments and suggestions.. thank you..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm..nice stories..he3.it makes me think of the past..lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe.. thanks! please do visit this blog again..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much it is a fantastic guide, now to make a relationship work< is definitely very easy by using your information. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. If not for Dr Moon the great spell caster what would i have done. my life was almost coming to an end when my lover of 6 yrs left me for another woman. I was so sad that it started affecting my work. was issued quarry twice just because i was missing work and not concentrating when i even manage to go to work. until this faithful day when i saw some posting by two ladies Felicia and Yvonne testifying about how Dr Moon brought back their lover in less than 24 hrs at first i laugh but something inside of me just said there is no harm in trial so decided to contact him.I told him the problems i was having and he said i should give him 48 hrs.even after i spoke to him still had doubt until finally when i received a call from a man that i had not talked to for 4 months. decided to share this testimony because of other people that might need help like me you can contact him directly on moonspelltemple@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. After being in relationship with him for 7 years,he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should rather contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that never believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I mailed the spell caster, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by reffering him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all the fake ones out there. Anybody could need the help of the spell caster He also help me to win lottery, his email:
    drehijelespellhome1@gmail.com you can email him if you need his assistance in your relationship or anything. CAN NEVER STOP TALKING ABOUT YOU SIR HIS EMAIL ADDRESS IS:drehijelespellhome1@gmail.com CONTACT HIM NOW FOR SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR PROBLEM

    ReplyDelete







Your Ad Here